Wednesday 28 February 2018

Never to be worn with underpants...........

It's one thing for which I've had a lifelong gratitude to my Catholic Boy Scout troop for teaching me - despite what happened on one Summer camp weekend, having been humiliated and abused for laughs by four older scouts, followed by an undeserving, very public, vicious caning on the backside (shorts not lowered, but nothing worn underneath, of course) by our priest/troop leader in front of all the other boys, and then my being unjustifiably expelled for life from the Boy Scouts - all resulting in me, before that weekend, being a shy, religious, innocent 12-year old kid, becoming corrupted and mentally 'scarred' for every single day of the many following decades of my entire life (though the fetishes that I've carried ever since have given me enormous 'satisfaction').  

1 comment:

  1. As I said in an earlier posting (fathers and sons II), I'm a new devotee ... you exciting descriptions and pictorial posting are more than just erotically stimulating, they fulfill a long held desire to share the delights of "family' men naked together (with or without sex), "commando" enjoyments and more ...
    Thank you for your blogs ... such a delightful discovery for me!
    ps - I have 'everything in hand' while enjoying them !!!

    ReplyDelete