Wednesday 5 January 2022

More fathers & sons bollock-naked together - Part 4.

 


So, after my recent blogs -  concerning enforced and continuous man-milking, plus crucifixions (generally, not just THE crucifixion), both of which turned out to be rather 'niche' subjects - I offer a fourth instalment of  what has turned out to be the most popular topic I've ever posted by far - which only makes me wonder why its so difficult to find genuine pics of such male family-member couples being seen starkers together, not necessarily because they are hot for each other, though there can sometimes be that element too. You'd think that blogs on this topic would abound but it always needs a painstaking search to wheedle out illustrations of the relationship.   

I've learnt from experience that just because a pair are labelled as being father and (adult) son that does not mean that they always are. Far from it. So  I've included here some who, by their looks, are very likely to be so, as well as those who appear more probable that they are rather than not, though of course one can't know for sure. 

In any case, with the universal fascination for the subject I fully expect the number of 'hits' for this post to land it, along with my previous father/son posts, as another of my most sought after entries. 


Here are some which I can accept are likely to be as labelled - genuine fathers with their own adult sons.

















           














Don't see many pics of three generations of the same family Here is one of this rarity. 


The following pics of a father and son of which I've posted other pics before I've no doubt really are genuine dad and his offspring (with videos readily available):-



                     ________________________+______________________________________


Now there are a number which, though claiming to be actual father and son, I'm unsure as to their veracity, though of course I'd like to be genuine














Hope you liked what I found. When I uncover more on this intriguing subject which I feel are worth posting I'll do just that.








And let's end with a depiction of an affectionate father and his proud son engaged in that sublime act of mutually shared pleasure, the double-suck 69 - the one sex act more than any other for which, it quite reasonably seems, only a man's body was designed.



The father feeds his grateful son with that very same spunk which created him, the son taking his own father's 'organ of generation' in his mouth, the identical part which gave rise to his creation, the son in turn gratefully feeding back his own fresh, warm spunk to the only man who made his being possible, his own flesh and blood whose eager mouth awaits his son's creamy bullets which he'll gobble right down with deep love and appreciation. The logic, symmetry and beauty of the act can't be denied. Could any two men ever be closer this? 😊👍









8 comments:

  1. Hi, I am so sorry I couldnt find any email of yours to contact. I see you have collected a lot of videos of Indian guys. I wnted to check if you have a spy cam video of an Indian guy in his shower. The guy's name is Naman Jain and I lost the file. I can show you his photo for reference if you can ping me on poppyroppy4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pavan. It's true that I have a large collection of photos accumulated over the years, but I've hardly any videos at all - none of any Indians and certainly no shower ones of anybody. Sorry to disappoint.
    All the best, K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love seeing between son and dad bonding, it's fascinating
    But i dont like these guys haha, im not open like that, i only bonding when i was kid. I was taking bath with my dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it's just the fact of seeing two of them actually unashamedly naked together (and often touching), especially with boners, which is more stimulating than any feeling of attraction I may or may not have to one or both of them.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Beautiful, isn't it? But it MUST be consensual, it hardly needs saying.

      Delete
  5. I wish you would post links to the videos of the real father and son videos.

    ReplyDelete