Monday 4 March 2013

An attractive position - for so many things!




 Couple of pics of a sadhu at this year's recent Kumbh Mala.
If only I could meet a guy who could do this in front of me. I'd love to stand over him and drop a huge gobbet (or more) of spit into his bum-hole. Then I'd lick his balls, then give his nob-head a spit-shine and then finger-fuck him before licking all round and inside his hole. And after all that, still using my tongue, I'd try my best to scoop the shit out of him. We'd both end up feeling SO fuckin' satisfied - he'd be feeling clean and I'd be well-fed!











(I'm dedicating this post to 'Anon' who earlier today posted a very kind comment on my previous post here. It was fun to read. In fact my own hoosie gave a twitch when I saw it - but then I like being spat at every bit as much as I find it a big turn-on covering another guy's naked body with my own spit. Hope you like this post as well, Anon.)

6 comments:

  1. amazing pics... also its a beauty to see the sadhus sit there squatted on the fields or near the railway tracks for an early morning shit dump! those ass cheeks would taste amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read your comment above, H.B.G., my willy started twitching. Now with it there in front of me again it's turning properly hard.
    Yes, just imagining such a guy taking a shit really turns me on - producing a big, fat, healthy, steaming turd. I'd so like to watch him really CLOSE up. (You know what I mean?) I don't know why we're supposed to be ashamed of having a cack. It's something we all do and it ought to be appreciated more. Thanks for your comment. Good to know we're on the same lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can see me here

    http://karanxproject.blogspot.in/2013/03/pictures-from-my-follower.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rajiv. So that's really you? Actually I thought it might be from your reply to my comment - and it's a very attractive revealing of your body. I'm still licking my lips!
      I've been following you for some months though goodness knows how I managed to miss some of your recent postings. I've just remedied that by doing a quick catch-up - which you may have realised from the submissions of my comments in the last hour or so. Must keep on top of your posts in future!

      Delete
  4. hi wish i could be ur friend and have a chat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anon. You're very kind to say that but my means to communicate with others are limited. I would rather it wasn't like that but it is. Very best wishes, pal.

      Delete