Saturday 2 March 2019

Desi being pissed on.

I'd say there's no doubt he likes it. 
When was the first time a guy pissed on you? - and were you expecting it - or did you even ask for it?  
In my case, as with so much of my early sexual  experiences (detailed on earlier blogs), this was part of a 'torment' at scout camp at the hands of those older scouts taking great pleasure in humiliating me. I can still, sixty years later, get the salty (and beer) taste of their warm piss as I was being 'hosed down' all over my body, naked from being stripped of my scout uniform - "Open yer mouth, homo!" That first time, although I hated it, despite my revulsion I felt a strange excitement in my lower area - it opened the door for future similar but much more enjoyable experiences.   

No comments:

Post a Comment