Thursday 1 August 2019

Fuck! These pics of near-naked natives sure get my tool throbbing!


It's the frizzy-haired guy on left in top pic and second from left in lower who gets me pulsing especially. And the guy kneeling in front in second pic looks like his brother - and in that same pic is the daddy on extreme left his/their father? (Cos I sure would like some fun with him as well). 
Wouldn't it be fuckin' fab to be able to walk around all day with ballocks fully exposed to the air, and not caring about who saw you? That sheath-like thing they put their cocks into could cover up any boner one gets - or maybe prevent it from getting too far? 
Shit, if only I could get to spend just one day with them, 'wearing' exactly the same as they do, doing what they do daily while rubbing up against their skin. I fantasise that they'd realise what I was up to and as 'punishment' they'd release their todgers to fill me brimful with their native man spunk, force-feeding me at one end and force-fucking me at the other. Christ, what a fuckin' day to remember that would be! 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment