Saturday 31 August 2019

Park frolics turn wild.

Rather like this guy in the middle doing acrobatics I suspect that many guys reading this will know how it is when you start having sex in a public place with a guy or guys you don't know. At first it starts discreet but you soon find yourself getting carried away and before you know where you are, the thought that you might be seen becomes secondary to culminating in the act that you want to do. In fact the very chance of your being witnessed by a passer-by makes it all the more thrilling. (You know precisely what I'm talking about, don't you?) On more than a few occasions I've been with another/others where someone who's seen us has threatened to call the cops - and a few times they actually have! (Fuckin' spoilsports!) But as I've told the cops myself we weren't doing harm to anybody - the response being, disappointingly, that it's still illegal. Shit laws is what I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment