Saturday 7 September 2019

One of my several perversions.

As anyone who's read my profile will know, one of my many kinks is that I find flap back pockets so fuckin' sexy - bum flaps, in effect - and these three guys really do it for me. (Guy on left has palm of his hand actually on middle guy's pocket flap!) With two of them wearing those sexy camo shorts I wanna creep up behind them and put my willy into their pockets, one by one - though being hard it wouldn't be easy, and certainly couldn't do it without their being aware of it. I used to buy army shorts just so I could fuck into their back pockets, leaving a messy goo which I'd leave to harden and get flaky, though it was rough on my cock next time I wanted to fuck that same pocket.
I like to walk around in public wearing trousers or shorts showing off fuckin' big flap back pockets. Often I swear I can almost feel the eyes of guys fixed on my backside with those bum flaps on them, drilling with lust but unable to say anything for fear of anyone else knowing that they're also pervs. It's really not that very different from walking around in public stark bollock naked. Do any of you get anything like this same feeling? Come on guys, be honest and admit it. I know you do! 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment