Monday 7 October 2019

Little Jack Horner sat in the corner.......

His cock signals that he's awaiting something - or someone. Does his wet state indicate that he's just been pissed on, which might well explain his boner? If so I think he wants more, and I'd be more than happy to oblige, wouldn't you? 
Once in a fairly drunken state I was in a gay sauna shower room and I collapsed in a corner like this, though still conscious. It wasn't long before I felt what I first thought was warm water being directed on me, then became excited when I got a salty taste from it. I think the guys thought me sitting there was an invitation to be pissed on - which it was, in a way, though unintentional at first. Then another guy came and did the same thing over me. I lifted my face to him. It was a fuckin' beautiful experience, entirely unplanned.  
Maybe this guy above would toss himself off while my warm piss wetted him all over - hair, face and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment