Thursday 7 November 2019

Men with black, shiny bodies like waterproofs, eager to be sucked off.

Shit! How I wanna be sucking the sucker's own cock as he sucks out the jizz from these keen guys with their bodies looking as if they've been polished to a healthy shine. Puts me in mind of a sailor's shiny black oilskin coat - or my black PVC raincoat which I got a kick out of wearing out and being seen on rainy nights with rubber wellington boots, my hard cock underneath poking out from my unzipped jeans and rubbing against the inside of the coat, when I had to be careful to not let it take me over the edge, but sometimes failing to hold myself back, leaving a trail of little white blobs where I'd walked which the rain quickly washed away. Beautiful memories! I still have that very same shiny PVC coat, spunked on many times over the years (and easy to lick off) though haven't worn it outside for ages. Anyway, that's just one of the personal reasons why I find shiny black male bodies so fuckin' sexy. Call me a perv if you want, 'cos I am one and I ain't in the least ashamed of it!😈

No comments:

Post a Comment