Monday 16 December 2019

Vintage shot

The guys on the left and the right look so similar they've got to be twins, right? The guy in the middle on his back is arching himself up like a hump-back bridge, signalling that he's about to cum, which is exactly what I automatically did when I, as a 12-year old boy scout - and virgin, of course - lying flat on grass, was being abused by older scouts who entertained themselves by rubbing my cock with matchsticks until I couldn't help but shoot although I was trying like mad to hold myself back from that moment of extreme shame, which only increased their amused determination to make me spurt off - which of course they did with great delight and laughter while I must have been turning a vivid beetroot colour with embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment