Wednesday 29 January 2020

Makes one hungry, don't it?

There'a no point in collecting it in a rubber johnny if it's not going to be used some way.

Some years ago I'd travel to a certain town north of London where there's a large Desi population. Not far from that town centre is an open grassy space with trees and bushes at one end where, on warm Summer nights, couples would go and copulate, leaving behind quite a number of used rubber johnnies with spunk in them, some so fresh that they were still white like in above photo. I'd look around for them and, if it was still white like this, I'd there and then tip the contents to slide down into my eager mouth. (Yummy!)  But I'd keep all the johnnies to take back home, stuffing them into a pocket of my khaki shorts (all my shorts have to be khaki in order to feed my lifelong fetish - originating mysteriously in India, reinforced by my horrific abusive experience in the Boy Scouts which I'd disastrously joined in the forlorn hope of 'curing' me of this insatiable need, but which only succeeded in marking me indelibly and trapping me for life n a web of fetishism. So colours of shorts other than khaki has never been an option). Anyway, on this particular day the shorts I'd chosen to wear (I have about two dozen in various styles) had a large button-down flap pocket n the side of a thigh and it was into there that I'd stuffed all my collected johnnies. I'd not realised that some were still hanging out and visible from under the unbuttoned flap. So there I was, walking about in a heavily populated area when a group of brown-skinned Desi youths passed by me, and started pointing and laughing. One of them said something like "Looks like you had a good night?"  At first I didn't know what they were laughing at - and then I looked down and saw.......the bunch of rubber johnnies showing, different colours, some still with spunk in the end, all hanging out of my pocket. I should really have laughed it off with a grin, but, being unintended, I was surprised and embarrassed as I wouldn't have liked it known at large that I was a collector of these 'trophies'. Anyway, they walked on, pissing themselves with laughter, leaving me standing there shamefaced yet also oddly satisfied that I'd been found out so spectacularly.
Not long after this episode a stop was put to these special excursions of mine when the fockin' cops installed fockin' CCTV cameras all over the fockin' place. (I heard there'd been several cases of muggings or worse in or near this area). So that was the end of that! 😠😡😢

Here is a bunch of johnnies I'd collected and brought home shortly after this episode (and placed on one of my tee-shirts), which I'd have turned inside out and licked each one individually in the knowledge that each of them had had a cock in it with, most definitely, a  significant proportion of them being Indian or Paki, my favourite men  An incredibly beautiful thought. 😋



And anther shot of the multi-coloured collection of rubbers placed over my own cock:-


Mmmmmmm - Feels nice!  😁

No comments:

Post a Comment