Thursday 23 April 2020

An easy choice.

Just as well that I find the centre one here the most attractive. Though I do like a lot the daddy on the left with his good looks and fine hooded cock, his value is a bit reduced by both his tats and that ring around his cock and balls. As for the guy on the right, I've never liked metal piercings anywhere on anyone I'm having sex with, especially on somewhere where I'm likely to break a tooth or two. And is that ring removed whenever he wants to fuck anyone? Can it be taken off easily, leaving, presumably, two unsightly holes in the cockhead? (Shudder!) No, without hesitation I'll settle for young hottie in the middle.

3 comments:

  1. I personally concur as to your evaluations and substantive arguments for 'the hottie in the middle" ... He stirs juices alluringly while the 'bookends' are mildly sensual ... After study of some facial & body similarities, I'm also curious if there might be a familial relationship between the "daddy on the left" and the "hottie in the middle" ?!? Yummy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you mention it, DB, there just MIGHT be some blood tie between the two on the left considering a passing similarity of looks. Actually the gut on the right is hardly bad-looking either, but he's got too many distracting add-ons, all negative, to be a serious contender - including that incipient belly bulge coming on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Gut" = "guy", an unfortunate, if appropriate, typo.

      Delete