Saturday 11 April 2020

Incredibly beautiful camera capture of double-suck.

Even if the guy on right looks a little younger than I might have liked to see, you can't deny that this is a most beautifully caught moment of exquisite pleasure between two males - undoubtedly one of the very best I've ever seen of this supremely  likeable and friendly activity. 
I would like so much to view more of this cameraman's work, like a close-up of a cock in the act of cumming onto a bearded man's tongue, or a line of several men forming a 'train' with their cocks rammed up the next guy's shithole........I could go one but if I'm not careful I'm gonna shoot hot cream onto my green cargo shorts in a sec or two, and then I'd have to take 'em off to lick 'em clean and then debate whether to put 'em in the wash or just leave it to get crusty, thinking it's just too bad if anyone notices.😊

Hope you enjoy looking at pic above as much as I do. See if you can avoid getting a stiffie. Bet'cha you can't!   

2 comments:

  1. Amazing to me: "no comments" !!! THIS of many choices get the juices flowing - where is everyone !?! Such gloriously positioned well endowed hunks of flesh; with this shot I can just taste those "joy sticks" - YUM! I'm partial to the delicious man on the left, probably because for many maturing years, I was the cutie on the left ... but the slight vision of underwear, tender mouthing of cock, superb examples of age-appropriate physiques, positions of perfection ... yeah, you're right Khaki, can not avoid getting a stiffie! As always, thank you for the "personal" pleasure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it every bit as frustrating as you, DB, to find no comments on any of my posts, most especially on a something with a pic that really get to me like this one does. [BTW - I hadn't even noticed the underpants until now!] Usually I have no indication that anyone has even looked at my posting except by looking at the count of viewings it gets, but even then I can never be sure that they weren't guys looking for excitement but were rather disappointed [when I get wordy does it put them off?] so they quickly switched it off to search elsewhere. It's appreciative comments like yours which make my continuing to post worthwhile. [No, I'm not at all considering giving up]
    And I can also say that the one above you call the 'cutie' on the left is the one who catches my eye. I'll now look at it imagining it's you. The younger guy is also eye-catching but his tender years make me just a little bit uneasy, so the other is that bit 'safer' to drool over.
    Very many thanks for what you said, though. You probably have no idea what a boost it gives me.

    ReplyDelete