Friday 22 May 2020

Beach boys at play

Happy as a sandboy, nudes among the dunes, I'd so like to be the guy with a male bum plonked heavily down over his face so he can lick, lick, lick - and all while his own cock is being attended to. Sheer fuckin' Heaven.
I should think those dunes get a fair amount of traffic of guys looking for a bit of action. If one of them passing by wishes to stop and spectate - if he can't join in himself, that is - I hope they'd let him sit down and watch. I would.

I'd have been in my thirties when I was similarly walking alone through some dunes, at the back of a beach which didn't have a raunchy 'reputation', when I rounded a mound and there, in full view, was a young guy, clearly in his teens, with his pants right down, lying back with everything exposed, and vigorously rubbing his very hard cock. He saw me and with no embarrassment or hesitation called out "Hey mister, can I suck yer cock?" I was initially taken aback by such a direct question. This was at a time when all homosexual acts with men under 21 - and for all men no matter what age - when not in private were criminal. Although even as a teenager myself I'd had quite a lot of cock-fun with men of all ages, it was never so publicly exposed as this was. So I at first hesitated when answering. Then what did I do?.............
I reserve my reply on the grounds of self-incrimination.😉

No comments:

Post a Comment