Wednesday 13 May 2020

Crucifixions as a turn-on.

Looks like these executioner guys looking on [Nazis?] find that crucifying naked men, despite its appalling cruelty, every bit as sexy as I do - and as their victim here also does. But for him the 'pleasure' is now over and for the short time he has left to live he has to deal with the excruciatingly agonising pain while his executioners can go away, get themselves pissed and come back to taunt him some more, if he hasn't passed out or expired by the time they return. If he has 'gone' I'm sure they'll turn to the other guy and make a close and intimate examination of what he's got there in his pouch. 
I'm sorry (should I apologise?) but this gives me exciting twitchy feelings in my cock and in the area up between my thighs below my balls - and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.  
Despite the unimaginable extremity of pain involved I have to confess that I do find depictions of crucifixions so fuckin' sexy  - and I can't help wondering if it's true, as I've read, that some victims found the experience so intolerable that their body loses all self-control and that they get a hard-on which ejaculates (like I've heard sometimes happens to hanged men). If they'd been allowed the minimal dignity of a loincloth - most likely whatever filthy, skimpy rag happened to be lying around at the time - their erection could well have dislodged the loosely tied cloth, if their understandable limited writhing about in their agonies hadn't already done so, making it drop away and leaving the victim not even retaining that final ounce of dignity by the ultimate humiliation of being a publicly exposed spectacle in their final moments, even if, under the demeaning and hideously painful circumstances, that would be have been the least of their concerns.

2 comments:

  1. A very poor choice; quite offensive actually!
    Had regretted that my upcoming surgery will not physically afford opportunity to enjoy and relish you posts but this would indicate they are deteriorating so no loss ... goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF you read this (obviously!) - Very many thanks for all your past comments, DB. They meant a great deal to me, and I will miss them a lot in future.
      I wish you from deep down all the best wishes needed for success in your impending surgery and afterwards.
      Farewell and thanks again.

      Delete