Monday 18 May 2020

I Sikh 'em here, I Sikh 'em there.


For sheer good looks Sikhs have always been one of my top types of men, and this beauty typifies why. An unfulfilled wish in my life has been to find a Sikh like this who will allow me to suck him off. If I should ever have the further good fortune to meet such a man who I can spend the night with I hope he wouldn't mind keeping his turban on, for the same reason of finding a Hindu guy wearing one of those coloured strings around his waist I wouldn't wish him to remove it. I don't want him to be in the dark, essentially just the same as any other guy, a white guy,  I have sex with. I'd so much prefer him to retain his Asian 'flavour'. 
Just can't say in words how much I long to taste the hot spunk contained in those hair-tufted Sikh brown balls above.

No comments:

Post a Comment