Friday 13 October 2023

Suck-circles, -squares and -triangles.

 


Over the decades I've been lucky enough to have participated in a fair few of these multi-guy encounters, though not nearly enough of them as I'd have liked. There's nothing like a suck-circle to bond a gang of disparate guys together - all slurping and moaning in unison, Fuckin' great stuff!
                           ---------------------
As one repeatedly finds, the Japanese always have the right idea:-


                     ------------------------
I only wish I could find more illustrations of suck-circles. They must be somewhere - and some BIG ones! 

                       --------------------------
But here's a 'square' of four:-

                      ------------------------
Another Japanese, this time a pentagon. Pity that we can't clearly see what's going on, even if we can guess:-

                  -----------------------------

Loads and loads of threesomes:-



All-blacks are ever welcome:-


Thoroughly absorbed at job in hand - or in mouth!:-




Now the Black, the White and the Khaki - a perfect illustration of inter-racial friendship and respect (even if, as possible/likely, these three had never set eyes on each other before the photo/video shoot!).

With my own Eurasian origins, in all the encounters I've had, either doubles or in a group, I'll have easily contributed as the last of the three colours (of course - hence my blog name). White-skinned guys here in England there's obviously no trouble in finding. Black guys who are okay with gay sex are so much rarer, though I badly wish they were more plentiful. As for other members of our own 'Khaki Klub' I love them all, though Indians most especially. If I find that rarity, a bearded Sikh who  keeps his turban on during fuckin/sucking/shithole-licking etc, it just drives me fuckin' wild! 😁


                  ----------------------------

And to end with, for the moment, here are a couple of plain 'lines' of cocksuckers who know their business:- 


Hope they all swallow it all down. Don't wanna see strings of spunk floating the pool.



Ping-pong intermission? No better way to use the time!


12 comments:

  1. One of God's gifts to gays, X. It's great how only men 'fit' together much more neatly than a mix of men with women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my life, women don't even exist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you in that one respect. It needs a man to satisfy a man, 'cos only a man knows exactly how and what the other is feeling.

      Delete
  3. Hear - Hear - Multiple participants in pictured group activities has always provide great feasting and lasting 'delicious' memories of my 'younger years' - we did have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those were true 'cock fun' days, and I only wish they'd lasted longer.
    Even with my experiences, more limited than some I've no doubt, there was always one particular member of the group who I wanted to have sex with more than any of the others, and unless there are several changes of positions it sometimes (often?) happens that the guy who you you've been saving up your spunk for isn't the one who gets it. But hey, it was still fuckin' great fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suck Suck - Yum Yum ... we're of like minds, similar experiences and probably ages ... would love to bury my tongue deep in your hole and suck that jizz from your cock with an audience ... exhibitionist and voyeur proclivities :-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most kind and generous of you, db, but I daily am ever more aware that I'm now on the 'wrong' side of old. It's been such a long time since the last that I'd really need practice to refresh my memory as to what one is supposed to do. But thanks again. Hope you can find someone who can oblige by tending to your 'needs' :-)

      Delete
    2. Has it been a long time since you met your needs, with one man or more than one man?

      Delete
    3. X - if this is a question to me, the answer is.........both!

      Delete
  6. One NEVER forgets: sometimes it's with another, rare if ever with a group anymore but definitely solo and often ... "wrong side of old" never: a longtime friend (almost 20 years my senior) and I still enjoy occasional 'play-time' - no longer 'animals in heat' but haven't forgotten how to suck&rim! Doing 'the do' is like riding a bike ... you don't forget how, you're just 'riding a cock' instead :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was partly being facetious, db, even though there was a kernel of truth in there. Maybe a wink eMoji might have been appropriate - if I knew how to how to put one in these comments.

      Delete