Monday 6 July 2020

His small cock doesn't disqualify him.


His facial features win him over to my side and I'd happily investigate his entire body to discover where he's turned on the most.
I'm not that especially well-endowed myself, having the experience of at least as many of the cocks I've encountered in my lifetime being larger/longer than my own as those that were smaller/shorter, so I suppose mine must be no bigger then average at most. But a guy having a particularly small cock - and I've seen some really tiny ones - would never put me off having cock fun with him through to 'completion'. A huge cock is always nice to have, of course, but there can be so much more to a guy than mere cock-size. Every man has similar emotions and needs. There's always a lot to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment