Thursday 16 July 2020

Indian daddy wanting company on his bed.


Wait no more, Sir. I'll jump on the bed for you - and I'm longing to get that pink nobhead into my mouth and suck on it like a plum. He can also sit on my face which'll surely make that serious face break into a contented smile when I lick, lick, lick. 
I say that in particular 'cos he vaguely reminds me of another Indian I did have in bed once many years ago, and who, when I asked him to sit on my face, it was as though no one had ever asked him to do that before, even though he must have been about the age of this guy above. When he did, and I started my tongue working, he so fuckin' loved it - he was muttering to himself in what must have been Hindi. I wondered at the time if he was praying - praying that I wouldn't stop, perhaps? Anyway he certainly didn't make any move to raise his brown bum from off my face, and when he eventually did I could see that his cock was throbbingly stiff. Dead easy to suck him off after that - and gobble down all his hot, precious Desi jizz. 
So, pleased with myself for having added to his range of pleasures, which he surely must have done repeatedly afterwards with other men, now that he'd been shown how good it felt, extending his horizons in that direction had been my exceptionally good deed for that day! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment