Monday 20 July 2020

Some severe humiliation impending?


Looks like these two lads stripped starkers are in for some rough-stuff embarrassments. Ha ha! I'd love to see the full video of the demeaning treatment they're about to be given, though I have no doubt it will have been deserved, even if their offence had been simply drawing on a shithouse wall a sketch of two men fucking or sucking. It's something we've all done ourselves anyway, haven't we? - or if not a drawing, then writing something filthy as fuck 😉 (There'll be lots of this subject to write about in future blogs, like the time when a cop actually caught me in the act of scrawling a sex message on a wall above the piss-stalls - felt tip pen in one hand, my own 'felt tip' in the other!) 
But in the pic above I wonder if the two lads' cocks remain soft throughout their 'treatment' or will their bodies betray themselves of their inner feelings of pleasure? I fuckin' well wanna know!

No comments:

Post a Comment