Wednesday 26 August 2020

Thwack!......thwack!........thwack!

 

From the pristine state of these three bums looks like this pic was taken before things had even started to warm up. It won't be long before they'll all be looking like streaky bacon - as was once said that mine looked like following my caning before being summarily kicked out of the Scouts, even though I hadn't had my shorts lowered (but no underpants worn, as was decreed in our troop). 

The cries of pain in the above situation when things really get going would be hard to bear for any spectators, despite in my case my own cock would be twitching like mad. And I'd be willing to bet that there wouldn't be three cocks all fully soft for long. I'd be more than happy to soothe their sore backsides with my tongue, the one on the right looking particularly receptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment