Saturday 26 June 2021

More on my finding Indian men SHIT-HOT!

 .........at least before some of them get too podgy as they age.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Outdoor cruising resulting in encounter with and sucking of a stranger, something we've all done, haven't we? - with varying levels of suck-sess - 


--------------------------------------------------------------
Showing off for the world to see - which we appreciate.




....and a fuckin' dazzler, anonymous of course, like all the rest:-



--------------------------------------------------------------
Pleased to show that it's not only Europeans and Americans who can play piss games:-





and...........


Great stuff!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Now some misc Internet findings, all Indian, and all having the effect, despite my senility, of putting some 'lead in my pencil' - even if it's HB rather than 4H 😄.........









This last one - don'tcha just wanna lick it all up while it's still warm - like I'm lusting to do?
--------------------------------------------------------------
And to finish with (just for now) - Indian cock, cock, cock! I could suck them all off and gobble down all that tasty Indian spunk held in those fine Desi balls. Yum yum! 😋






--------------------------------------------------------------

To bring this instalment to a close, just one pic from this year's Kumbh Mela, that festival for fans of  exposed, swinging cocks, though this year particularly controversial for there being so many crowded together in Covid-vulnerable conditions. Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be as bad as some think likely There'll be more of these views to come.

Indian men rule! (I wish).







 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's cool that you know what (and who) you like 👍🏻 I know for me, pissing is a turn-off and something I can do only when I'm 100% alone 😜

    What do they call it, a shy bladder? lol 🤷‍♂️😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My attraction to Indian men is so strong it almost belongs in my bulging 'fetish file', and I'm sure came about through something which happened in my very first infant years, which I've surmised about in other blogs.

      I've never heard the term 'shy bladder' before and can't say that I like it. 'Piss-shy', yes. I suppose it refers to the inability of some - many - of us to piss normally in the presence of another man, which is why I need a bit of alcohol intake first in order to achieve it properly, should I wish to go there.

      Delete
  2. Don't mind an audience to watch me piss, actually relish the exhibitionism and am certainly a classified "voyeur" when it comes to others pissing ... never tried having some guy piss in my mouth; not adverse to it, just never tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was 'baptised' with piss by those scouts who looked on me as a means of their 'entertainment', this being just one part of several things they did to me, as they took away my innocence. at the tender age of 12.. But even as they were doing it ("Open yer mouth, homo!") I was horrified to realise that I was actually liking it!

    ReplyDelete