Thursday 10 October 2013

Showing my face

I don't post blogs as regularly as I'd like to -  not at all helped by my computer, during its being taken away for repairs, coming back with all my many hundreds (thousands?) of stored pics having been mistakenly deleted.  This has caused me great disappointment, not to say anger, particularly as many of those pics I've lost I'd intended to post here and comment on. But it's been impossible to retrieve them - including not just the many cock and bum shots which I'd accumulated over the years, but also precious scout, army, Indian MiK and many more. But it's no good dwelling on what isn't there any more and I've got to move on. 

Just to show I'm still here, and I'm flesh and blood (and I've given deep thought as to whether to show this) here is an extremely short self-taken recent video clip of myself out in the English countryside supping a pint while stopping at a pub while hiking around in my trademark 'uniform' of khaki shirt and shorts. To tell the truth, I wasn't aware that the camera was in video mode and had intended just to take a photo, but at least it shows me in some sort of motion, if only briefly.






It could be that I'm recognised by this brief appearance, most especially likely by some in Luton, north of London, where I regularly went in these clothes, rather like on safari (as I was once told by an Indian young chap there). Though if I was hunting it was for Desi cock. Sometimes I was successful, though not always. (I don't go as often these days) But what the hell. If I'm recognised so what?

I'll try to do another blog before too long if I can find some appropriate illustration of what I want to talk about.

8 comments:

  1. hello boy!!! now that's an incredibly sumptuous, sexy man sitting over there!! :)) and those delicious pink lips! orgasmic u r!! muuuwaah! wish i could meet u sometime....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you've got me all embarrassed. So much that even my khaki bum has turned rosy! But thanks anyway.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HDM, I've noted your e-mail address, for which I thank you, but now removed your comment containing it in case it's misused by someone else who gets hold of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just started following you given that this fetish is really original, never heard of and all your posts are pretty enjoyable read. Pretty brave of you to reveal such daring precocious thoughts and then revealing yourself. Cheers :) Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Zehan. It is greatly appreciated. A comment from ANYONE is welcome (I get too few of them anyway) but one such as yours makes me feel it's all worthwhile.
      I don't think I'm being especially brave in revealing my fetish and my face. It's more a case of having reached the age when I just don't care anymore who knows - and if my honesty helps to tease out some shy like-minded soul I'll be the first to cheer him on.
      Btw: I've only ever come into contact with one other person who shares my exact fetish, though a handful of others come pretty close. He's Australian, living there, someone I've never met and slightly older than me. We first became aware of each other about 30 years ago through a contact ad in a gay magazine. We do have monthly phone calls but actually meeting up is still just a hope.

      I wish I could write more blogs but I'm still under the handicap of having most of my historical photos and collected articles being lost when I had this computer repaired last August. It really pissed me off having had them disappear just like that, and continues to annoy me. There was enough stuff there to keep my blogs going for years to come. Now doing each one is a bit of a drag - though they will keep coming in dribs and drabs.
      But somehow or other I do intend to keep the flag flying, be that flag khaki or otherwise.
      Thanks again. K.

      Delete
  5. Investigating further back in your blogs discovered your handsome self ... my heart is pounding as my prick demands attention for fantasizing with your intimate khakis ... delicious!
    Next visit to London I now have a destination ... our similar ages and proclivities encourage a clandestine affair!
    Kisses for your nether regions (slurp, slurp) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Immensely flattered, db. I'd totally forgotten about this blog, now only wishing I looked anything like I did here, a 'mere' decade ago. But as to your suggestion, albeit a tentative one, I have to say that I'm now considerably averse to meeting up with anyone, anyone at all, for a myriad of reasons, most of them being physical restraints and difficulties. I'll leave the door slightly open for now, though as yet more time passes it'll become ever more unlikely that I'd follow up the idea than it even is now. But never say never - and who knows? However, I am very grateful for what you say - really!

      Delete