Monday 30 December 2019

Drinking in his father's smell

A dutiful son sniffs deeply at his own father's pits before giving each of them a good lick. Only after he's done that will he want to work his way down his dad's body, front and back, even going as far as licking and slurping on his father's actual shithole before giving his dad's balls a tongue-ing and then, the Holy of Holies, his own father's cock, the very same instrument which created his own body - and he'll suck and suck and keep sucking on it until he receives the gift of tasting the very same hot spunk that led to his own conception. What could be more logical and understandable than that? Such a fine son!  

2 comments:

  1. Such a delightfully lustful description of incest pleasure, the photo of smelling and licking arm pits is enough to make my cock hard but the full description of ensuing carnal delights with his "father" cause me delicious pre-cum moments as I envy their relationship !!! WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had any incestuous experiences, neither with any of my three brothers (never even having seen any off them naked) and certainly nothing with my father. Just the thought of doing t with any if them I find distinctly unattractive - and worse. But I do like reading abut and seeing(?) other's experiences in that area.

      Delete