Monday 30 December 2019

When medicals go beyond a routine examination.

Medical examinations are some of my favourite videos. Watching a doctor getting a patient to drop his pants and get into a doggy posture on the examination table in order have a thermometer inserted into is bumhole. Then to lie normally on his back while he's examined, pressing here and there, and around his private parts - and then the main part of having his cock and balls carefully examined perhaps including, if he;s got a hood, having his foreskin pulled back - it all gives me a rush. I prefer not knowing in advance if the doctor allows his feelings to get the better of him and he starts to get physically involved with the client. If doctor or patient are attractive to me, most especially if either is bearded, I can derive a lot of 'satisfaction' from viewing these encounters, as the crusty dried patches on the front of my Wranglers testify.  😄    

2 comments:

  1. I also relish "medical exam videos" and in younger days transferred that thought into action by getting an erection with my handsome doctor during the physical ... "a natural reaction" he would say with a smirk. Sadly, no mutual response but I always hoped ??? and enjoyed being an exhibitionist anyway !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's another area where my own experience has been zero. In fact when I used to regularly go for checking that I hadn't picked up something 'nasty' (not so necessary these days where 'action' is so rare that I'm grateful it occurs at all) whenever it came to the doctor examining me 'down there' I would shrink so spectacularly it was just plain embarrassing.

      Delete