Tuesday 7 January 2020

Bums 'n cocks all over


I got these pics from two different sites though it looks like they could be stills from the same grand orgy, one where everything goes. 
The first time I was taken to a mass orgy I was well into my 20s, probably nearer 30. On entering the big lounge area, fully dressed, things were already in full swing. I was greeted by the sight of about two dozen naked, writhing men, from what I could see mostly also in their 20s, I guess, though with a few daddies and a couple of men at such advanced age as I am now - and the sounds! - moaning, slurping, sucking, slapping, whispering, sighs of satisfaction and contentment.......though any open laughing was definitely out! I'd hardly had time to pick my jaw up from the floor when, being a new face, I found myself in great demand, several pairs of hands helpfully getting me stripped, and soon a number of guys were all over me, one sucking my rapidly stiffening cock, another pushing his own hardened cock into my willing mouth - and yet another, at the same time, trying to fuck me with no preamble at all, though I had to indicate that being fucked up the bum was not my 'thing', so he stopped (disappointed? probably) and another guy came and starteded licking my shithole -  so much better......Heaven, in fact. The memory of so many cocks and bums remains blurred. Even at the time it was too much for my mind to take in and I dare say that afterwards if I'd seen them all again fully clothed I wouldn't have been able to tell with certainty from their faces alone which ones I'd had sex with and who I'd missed. 

In top pic here I find the plain view of those tasty shitholes quite hypnotic, wanting to plug them with my tongue - and tt looks like at least one young man has got there before me, lucky chap.
In the other pic, is that young fella, probably still a teenager, who's the centre of attention being coached by two experienced orgiasts into the sheer pleasure of multiple-bodied gay sex? He sure looks as if he's enjoying it - and sure as shit, just as I was, he'll be back for more! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment