Tuesday 7 January 2020

Daddy's getting what he fuckin' LOVES!

Really beautiful pic, a true classic. I'd guess this daddy is a cum addict, having discovered many, many years previous, the untold heightened pleasure of gobbling down another guy's fresh spunk, shot straight from the 'gun', probably first when he was a teenager as I was (15ish?) - though in my case, although I'd seen the phrase 'suck/ed off' scrawled many times in stories on shithouse walls, at first I wasn't aware that it meant swallowing the cum, so I'd pull my mouth away as soon as the cock I was sucking fired its first shot, spitting out what I'd taken in my mouth - which now seems rather impolite.  Then when  my own cock was first sucked off properly and I tried to pull my cock out of te guy's mouth as I was about to cum, he held it tight in a hand grip, unflinchingly accepting each load I shot, nor trying to take his mouth away until I'd finished spurting. And I was then amazed to see that he didn't spit anything out. So that was when I learnt a valuable lesson in cocksucking and since then I've always swallowed -  and before I do I like to show the guy his own cum on my pink tongue before guzzling it all down. It's only respectful.
This guy in pic above, as a confirmed jizz addict, never wants to lose an opportunity to do it - and the more different men he can find willing to shoot into his hungry mouth the better. And I know from my own experience one simply never tires of it. Once you've acquired a taste for cum  you can't get enough of it. Ain't that right? 😋

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah. One of my all-time favourites, especially for facials. Not just a lucky daddy here, but lucky too for the guy whose spunk it is, getting the satisfaction of seeing how much it's being appreciated and it being put to good use.

      (Thanks for the comment, Anon. I get so few - TOO few - and they're always welcome.)

      Delete