Wednesday 22 January 2020

Ha ha! This looks like REAL fun!

And not just for the white guy! Are the other two tumescent at all? I wanna know. 
When I started discovering the pleasure of caning another guy on the backside (those who know my history will appreciate the resonances this has with my experiences) I noticed that even before I laid the first thwack I'd start hardening up. I also found that allowing oneself free rein to get excited enters a danger zone where your own satisfaction comes too close or even overtakes the pleasure you're giving to the 'victim'.Especially risky if you've had too much - or indeed anything alcoholiic - to drink beforehand. Requires great vigilance to avoid it getting into dangerous territory - as I know only too well myself!😧

No comments:

Post a Comment