Tuesday 3 March 2020

Cock-fun at ts very best.- for at least one of them.

I like the look on the bottom guy's face as he watches how the guy he's fucking simultaneously takes a cock in his mouth. It's almost like the two at either end are giving their bearded friend a birthday gift - and what  a gift! 
How I fuckin' loved those (too few) times when I had the honour of being the one in the middle. I'm not sure if it'll ever happen again as I've long since lost any of the physical attraction I once possessed. I suppose if I got so desperate that I just had to experience it again, could always pay, though that's never quite the same thing, is it?

4 comments:

  1. I too have experienced the sensational pleasure of being the "one in the middle" which sadly doesn't happen anymore but still being one of the other two is extremely satisfying !!! Even being the masturbating voyeur to group sex is enticingly pleasurable and sometimes preferred !?! YUM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the middle guy this could only be improved by a third sucking on his cock, a three-way being something I've never experienced - and most unlikely now ever to happen in future for me. T
      The sole advantage in being a voyeur of group sex is that you're the one having ultimate control, in theory at least - though even that so often gets 'out of hand' (if you know what I mean) when you don't intend it to.

      Delete
  2. In my youthful, buff, lustful tramp days; multiple group sex was often experienced and enjoyed to the maximum; sometimes initiated by an exhibition of stripping naked in front of other men ... such strong memories of sucking&fucking, my cock stiffens as mental images play !?! The 'middle' days may be passed but giving head&rimming are still available rewards !!!
    Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those randy years when one's cock ruled one's body and brain, we wanted them to go on forever - but all good things must cum to an end, sadly. My own best days have long since retreated into the past - those wonderful times when one's body was in great demand and there was enough willing cock around to satisfy it (even though one was NEVER completely satisfied!), but so much available that you could experiment with filthy, untried adventures. Nowadays, if it happens at all, my foremost thought is one of feeling grateful that I can still get the chance, ANY chance.

    ReplyDelete