Monday 16 March 2020

Don'tcha wanna bury your face real deeeeeeeep into this?

I could never resist getting my face and tongue stuck in as far as possible if presented in real life with anything like this. The mere actual sight of it makes me quiver with the expectation of the pleasure to come. And I've yet to meet a man who doesn't like it done to them, though for some unaccountable reason they can be less keen to do it to me. Disappointing when it happens (or rather doesn't happen!) but I've managed to live with it as I get almost as much sheer enjoyment hearing them moan in ecstasy when my tongue works on them.  ("Ohhhhhh! Don't stop - Please DON'T Stop!" ) 😁 

One of my favourite types of video are medical examinations when a 'doctor' has his 'client' get on all fours, 'doggy style', so he can insert a thermometer up his bum, his plums hanging loose like ripe fruit.
Often the 'doc' will, while he's waiting for the thermometer to register the temp, will gently stroke or caress the guy's balls or - justified as a 'distraction' technique to alleviate any discomfort he might be feeling from having a foreign object up him - he'll pump the guy's hanging cock up and down just like he was milking a cow, often making him 'semi' or even more. When I see this sometimes it takes all my self-control to prevent myself from cumming without even touching myself - and sometimes I fail.
I like those moments when the 'doc' overreaches himself and succumbs to temptation (purely as a 'professional', of course!) and maybe strips off - but even when he doesn't do that he can't resist giving the exposed shithole a long, deep, spitty
lick - and who can blame him? Anyway, it's all part of the 'treatment', ain't it? 😊

4 comments:

  1. LMAO at that title. Enjoy it then, baby! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the thought of doing it to a guy who's receptive (who isn't?) and appreciative makes me fockin' THROB all over! :-)

      Delete
    2. Rimming is SUCH a pleasurable activity, anyone whose not had that pleasure has had 'dull' sex ... only better is the other(s) using his(their) tongue around/in your ass! I get excited just remembering past pleasures !?!
      ps - great 'low hangers' ... I could satisfy a day's desire working on them !!! YUMMY

      Delete
    3. It's great to see from your words that you are also a true connoisseur of shithole-licking, db. After the first time it was done to me, and I discovered what a sensational new feeling it was, I found that any subsequent cock-fun session which, for some reason didn't include it (both ways), was lacking. Btw: I wonder if you've also found a too frequent reluctance on the part of other guys to engage in this supremely pleasurable activity. More fool them, though it's not only THEIR loss (which alone wouldn't be so bad), but it's making it into MY own loss too, and that just ain't fair!
      And as for those low-hangers, yes, dangling there like 'forbidden fruit', so difficult - no, IMPOSSIBLE - to keep one's hands and tongue off them! :-)

      Delete