Sunday 15 March 2020

When younger it would have been water pistols.

But now they're grown up this is far more fun. (Note the rubber boots!)

I didn't get to know the sheer pleasure of being pissed on until an early visit to Munich around 1980 when, in a gay sauna, I paired with a beautiful 'tached guy, German, about my then own age, and had some wild cock fun with him in one of those cubicles - spacious, with leather cushions laid out on the floor for all conceivable positions. I can't remember what we did together for the actual sex but what I do recall is that after we'd both cum, he got up and, instead of making the wordless exit that many guys do, he stood up, straddling over me - and then, without any warning, started pissing, first on my chest, then my belly and lower down, and then directly onto my face. I clearly remember that salty taste. His act had been totally unexpected though he still had a kindly smile on his face, so there was no hostility which might well have killed it. I found it so 'stimulating' that I was getting hard again as I writhed and squirmed with pleasure under his generously flowing warm shower. Then when he'd finished (with cushions under me now truly drenched), he really did leave - and wordlessly, but with a friendly wink back at me. That was certainly a broadening of my experiential horizons - and one which I exercised several times on later occasions, both as pisser and pissee, usually in and over a bath. But there are always those guys around who refuse when you suggest it, aren't there? Why, for fuck's sake? 'Cos it's too dirty? Well, that's the whole fuckin' point! 😈

4 comments:

  1. LMAO at the title. Well, I'm not into these things so... Enjoy!

    But, do hope to see you around, that's for sure.

    - Fit Studs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the title is the first thing one thinks of, H.G., when it's too much effort to try to be original or witty.

      Doesn't matter if this isn't what you're into. I'd need to be a bit sloshed first before suggesting it anyway.

      Delete
  2. I was never into "Golden Showers" but did experience a few ... not a turn-on but no complaint either ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, Anon. It's not a BIG thing with me - only for when one craves a bit of 'variety'. :-)

      Delete