Wednesday 11 March 2020

D'you find this sexy? If not, no worry 'cos I DO!

Standing provocatively in muddy boots and dirty hi-vis work pants, with sexy slight slouch onto his right hip where he's got that teasing back pocket with flap (just one of the very long list of fetishes I have), a flap I wanna play with by flickng it up and down, licking it and fuckin' chewing on it - before I piss into that pocket's dark, bum-warmed depths. I'd happily get on my knees and suck him off just as he is. No need to divest any of his work gear. It gives an added edge to his attraction as I fondle my hands all over him and up between his orange-clad thighs. A simple cock out is all I need to accomplish my task. Okay, I'm a perv, and not in the least ashamed of it - so fuckin' WHAT!!! ðŸ˜€

6 comments:

  1. Not an unacceptable perversion but 'after' you've finished, I would want to strip, shower and lick him dry! 'Sharing' is ever so civilized !?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for not dismissing my pervy desires as being those of a 'nut-case', db. I can't help it, nor do I want to. Just for that you can have his naked body to do with as you wish while I keep his pants and fuck the back pocket.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a 'fun' but only if I can watch ... that would be an enjoyable exercise !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd be bored shitless watching me in action, db. There are many far more interesting specimens around. But thanks anyway.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, feel free to keep him :)

    ReplyDelete