Saturday 6 June 2020

Indian guy so pissed he's passed out in public?


Or is he? Guys so sloshed on alcohol that they pass out is not something one normally associates with India, is it? At least not as regularly as one encounters in 'the West'.
Or is this a homeless guy sleeping where he can? - and perhaps having been exposed by some passing mischievous kids who've undone his clothes in order to reveal his sleep-boner? (which certainly looks a good, healthy one - most definitely suckable!) 
It makes me a bit uneasy, not to say feel a bit guilty, as in my history I have to admit to having gone to particular areas where homeless men gather, sometimes alone, and sleep in the open or any shelter they can find. There, I'm now ashamed to say, I've attempted to undo their clothes, take out their cock, which was sometimes already hard - and sucked and tossed them off, sometimes even swallowing their spunk. Although they might wake up and, still in a daze try to brush me away, more usually if they noticed me they'd pretend to still being asleep, possibly grateful to be the subject of such attention. At the time I suppose I argued that I was doing them a favour for free but now, although that may have been true all those years ago, I still feel a bit guilty about it, even if the intention was not so much to exploit their vulnerability as to engage in mutual pleasure for both, which was usually achieved. But that was then and despite my misgivings in retrospect, I can't do anything about it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment