Saturday 6 June 2020

Spunk-guzzling is so 'more-ish', ain't it?


Oh fuck! What I'd give to be the guy here on his knees! The only downer would be in being so anxious to get round to sucking off all the lined-up ready-stiff cocks in turn before they started to wilt that I wouldn't have time to go through the expertise I've acquired over the years by sucking hundreds and hundreds of cocks - all sizes, all ages, all colours, When I suck I like to appreciate the feel of the act I'm doing which I can often see reflected by looking up at the face of the guy whose cock I'm sucking. Of course we all know from experience that there are those guys who are just desperate to shoot their loads no matter how it's achieved, often by the use of their own hands. That's when they don't have much time or when some member of the public may come round the corner at any moment 😉 - but I do like, whenever circumstances allow, to make my act of sucking cock linger as long as possible. In this picture at top, though, I can see the guys waiting their turn getting impatient to feel a spitty, warm mouth around their ready tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment