Friday 11 September 2020

Armpit sniffer gets turned on.

 

Although I do like the musty smell (and taste) of a hairy armpit, even if it's totally sweat-drenched, must confess I don't go for it in such a big way as some guys do, certainly nowhere near being a fetish - and fuck knows I've got enough of those already! Trouble is, being extremely ticklish on most of my body (as some sadistic guys over the years have found out and exploited for their own perverse pleasures), when I've found someone who I want to have 'normal'(?) sex with and he goes for my armpits, wanting to lick them, I can't tolerate it for long, and have to tell him of my inability to carry on giving him access to those parts for very long - even if it's to his disappointment.

4 comments:

  1. I want one guy at my armpits other at my cock. Which one will you be ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's easy. Gimme a cock before an armpit any day - and EVERY day.

      Delete
    2. I MUCH prefer it when cocks that have cum inside my mouth leave it there until I've sucked out the very last drop of spunk, rather than try to withdraw it when the main spurts are over, as most guys do.

      Delete