Sunday 6 September 2020

It's bukkake time!

 



Looks like the top two pics may be of the same (ultra-lucky) guy amid a profusion of stiff or semi-stiff cocks while he gets them in a ready state to splatter himself - with guy in last pic having the same 'task'. I'm quite sure that if it was a prolonged session, all cocks will have performed what was required of them, maybe even more than once for some, though I understand that's quite rare. But it's nice to imagine it - and who hasn't? 😆 

I've been part of the 'main group' of guys who contribute their spunk in this situation just a couple of times, though never exclusively the designated 'target' guy - one of the things I most miss and regret never having been - and I've been too old now for too long to excite enough interest in any group of men to splatter my face and body with their cum. However, if I was at some future time to offer to pay all participants exceptionally generously, who knows.........? I'll keep the thought alive by dreaming on it. 😈

No comments:

Post a Comment