Sunday 6 September 2020

The beauty of Indian turban life.

 

And ain't he just a completely stunning beauty? I could worship him as a living god. Just the thought of spending one night snuggled up against that, warm, furry body, his Sikh arms gently enfolded around me, oh what a living dream it would be!
 On a more direct sexual level, would give me untold satisfaction were I be permitted to suck him off - as much as I trust he'd get in return by being sucked off with infinite gratefulness by myself.

4 comments:

  1. You would love to be in my arms surely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I know that these days we'd both need to be wearing masks, but would you be wearing a turban? And in my case you might prefer it if my mask covered my entire face.

      Delete
  2. Nah....I have daddy fetish. I would want your full face to lick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it'd be better if my face with covered in cum first which then you'd be welcome to lick off. But whose cum? If I could go to that paid-for bukakke first then presented my spunk-covered self to you, you'd be welcome to clean me off with your tongue. (Jesus! My willy's twitching just as type this idea!)

      Delete