Sunday 23 May 2021

Fab drawing of man and his son enjoying each other's company........

 .........and showing their deep affection for each other.


However in this case, from the relative positions of these two it looks like the young man probably instigated this particular session, the father's face displaying perhaps a certain reluctance maybe with stirrings of a regret at having, a few years previously, come home at night in a state of being half-pissed, had crawled into bed beside his sleeping, naked teenage son, and given him his first sexual experience, thus opening the floodgates to the young man's needs, which turned out, to the shock of both of them, to be virtually insatiable. 

Though in my own life I've not been a great fan of bum-fucking, either doing it to another guy or him sticking his cock up into my bum-hole, I do love to see other guys in the action, most especially when the one being fucked has himself got a hard-on, something I was never able myself to achieve those times when I was being fucked. Having said that it ain't any wonder that I find this sketch so heart-warming, especially with its extra erotic edge of being father and son. 
So loving, so mutually respectful, so logical, so shamelessly honest, so hot.........and so fuckin' beautiful !

No comments:

Post a Comment