Saturday 9 March 2019

Birthday advice to his son on becoming a man.

It was the morning of his son's 16th birthday that the father had chosen to do his duty of instructing his boy on how to wash himself thoroughly. So, waiting naked in his bedroom and listening for the sounds of his son stirring and going into the bathroom - then leaving a short while for him to get undressed and listening for the sound of the shower being put on, he went and tapped on the bathroom door:-
"Happy birthday, Son."
"Thanks, Dad."
"Can I just have a quick word with you before you get into the shower?"
"Oh. Okay." 
The door is opened by the boy with towel round his waist, who sees his father come in, also wearing a towel, though with a noticeable protrusion in the front of it:-
"Hello, Son. I just thought that now you've officially become a man I need to explain to you how important it is to clean yourself thoroughly every morning. It's so easy to miss something and I would be failing you as a father if I didn't show you what I mean." 
The son looked nervously down at his father's groin region, and at the bulge under the towel. Also, why had he undressed as well?  
"It'll be a lot easier if we both get under the shower together. but please don't think I've got any other motive than doing a father's duty" - at which he undoes his towel to reveal a prominent erection. His son is speechless and as embarrassed as hell, having never, of course, seen his father's cock before. He tries to look away but his eyes are transfixed on this object, and with his mind thinking "That's what I came out of!" while being aware that his own member is stiffening, almost as though from 'sympathy' with his father who has now got under the shower.
"Come on, Son. No need to be nervous. Take your towel off and stand next to me." 
Doing as he's told, he removes his covering, his own cock now rising rapidly until, when his equally naked father put his soapy hand on his chest he reaches full mast, just as his father is.
"Now don't worry, Son. I'm not going to harm you. I just need to say at the start that there's no need at all to be nervous or embarrassed or ashamed. Your body's reaction is a perfectly healthy, male response. Just look at my own body. Remember - it only means something if you want it to."
So the father started soaping his son down, first chest, then stomach. then the legs and then right up between his thighs. By now he was so far right at the edge that he felt his own cock about to explode. And when his dad said "Now turn round so I can do your bum - then you can do me!" That was too much. He couldn't stop and his cock gives a first mighty hot spurt hitting his father's face right in the eye, then another on his smiling lips..... and then another.........and another..........and yet one more....... His father grinned kindly and looked down with pleasure at his son, now become a man. He smacked his lips, licking the dripping cum off and into his mouth, and swallowed. 
"That's my boy! I'm so fuckin' proud of you!" 

And that was just the first of their many showers together. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment