Saturday 17 August 2019

No inhibitions with this cock-fun group here!

I'm pretty certain they'll cover most of the repertoire that's available to fun-loving men who just wanna get down and dirty with each other - and who doesn't now and again?
I always found particular difficulty in putting off guys who wanted to fuck me up the bum without offending them. (Of course there are always those who won't take 'no' for an answer!) It's never been my 'thing' (always having been much more orally inclined) though of course I don't object to those who like fucking and being fucked, and I do like watching others doing it - and if I can suck the cock of a guy while he's being fucked, or lick the shithole of the guy who's in the act of fucking another (not so easy when he's pumping up and down) then that gives me a fuckin' huge' buzz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment