Sunday 25 August 2019

That ever-essential double-suck.

I recommend you always do this whenever and wherever circumstances allow. However, it's not always as comfortable as one might wish. I remember one pitiful time when I went, duly sloshed, into a public shithouse - and, frankly, hoping to have a 'quickie' with some guy. We fancied each other straight away but neither he nor I had anywhere we could take the other at the time. I'm not sure which of us suggested we did a 69 right there and then - on the cold, piss-puddled cubicle stone floor which was far too small anyway, and with guys walking in and out of the place. Of course we didn't undress other than unzip our flies, but you can imagine how unsatisfactory it was for both of us. I don't think either of us shot our loads (too long ago to remember). I never saw the guy again, but what I would have given for a warm, soft bed with him and me in naked, double-sucking embrace. We could have carried on the whole night, I'm sure. Sadly, it wasn't ever to be. 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment