Thursday 20 August 2020

Another line-up, and how mouth-watering can one get?

 

I dunno what's going on here. All standing in a line, all very relaxed, having removed the towels that they were draped with. Some casual inspection of some sort? But what for? They all look so fuckin' happy!
Never mind. I like what I see very much. A line of cocks, all hooded and all fat, so good for sucking. 
Puts me in mind, oddly, of my first ever visit to London with my parents when I was 16. We were touring the sights and, just outside the Houses of Parliament at a sheltered bus-stop, someone had painted on the side of the stop, in bold, red letters the words "SUCK A FAT COCK". (Of course none of us said a word). I'd already made the 'discovery' of a veritable treasure trove of randy writings, as well as drawings, on the walls of public shithouses by this time - and might well have by then started to scrawl my own 'contributions' on toilet walls - but this London bus stop was perhaps the most blatant instance of seeing such a thing so publicly - and in such a world famous location to boot!

But I do fuckin' love to suck fat, juicy cocks. Don't you? No need to answer. I know. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment