Thursday 20 August 2020

Indian suck.

 

Do Hindu men ever remove that band they wear around their waists when they have sex, I wonder?/ Not that it would matter too much to me whether some do or don't, though I find that keeping it on while fucking or sucking gives their bodies a certain attractively unique quality. 
I'm also intrigued as to whether there is any conflict between such an open profession of 'faith' (if, in fact, that is what it represents) at least when naked, and their participating in such sometimes (too often) religiously 'frowned upon' or even 'sinful' (Hah!) activities such as sucking cock - rather like a Christian continuing to wear a cross around his neck while performing sex - or am I just displaying a totally abysmal ignorance? If I am wrong in any respect and some helpful 'passing-by' Hindu would like to put me right, I'd be more than grateful to have their correction made to me - even by my bending over, if so desired! 😄 

No comments:

Post a Comment