Monday 21 September 2020

Indian daddy traps one in his lips, another in his hand-grip.

 

I don't doubt that he's going to give them both the same oral and manual treatment, though if one of the cocks was mine I'd be especially appreciative of feeling his spit-wet, warm mouth around it 'cos I do so wanna fuck this furry daddy's face. 
I wonder if he feels as I do on those very rare occasions when I've had two cocks simultaneously vying to get into my mouth. Taking them both together orally looks good but in practice it's not so feasible, unless you've got a really big gob. I used to find that when, like this guy, I was sucking one with the other in my hand waiting his turn, my mind was invariably more on the one I was not sucking than the one that was presently in my mouth. I don't know if other guys get that same sensation. I think it's always the thought that sucking on the one outside one's mouth might be even better than the one you were giving suck-service to. Anyway, that's my theory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment