Tuesday 15 September 2020

Triple gift for armpit-sniffers and tickle-torturers.

 

If I'd been one of these three, or manacled in this position alone, it would just need someone to start tickling me, at first in the obvious places, then in the not-so-obvious - and I'd be helpless to stop myself losing control of all my body functions - and I'm not kidding. 
My late sadistic 'master' who I talked about before, found this out for himself when he manacled my naked body, arms and legs in an 'X' shape to a bed on my back with, as I'd advised him, an army surplus, shit-brown coloured, rubber groundsheet-cape under me - and then began with tickling certain sensitive parts with......no, not a feather, but with a certain everyday household object which you buy with dozens of them in a small box very cheaply, and which had been used on me when those scouts all those years and years ago had stolen my 'innocence'. The echoes of that early experience which resonate even to today, made me want to yell out enough to snap my vocal cords but, lucky for the neighbours, through the gag he'd put on me, I could make only muffled pleas for him to stop, even with tears running down my face. I just couldn't tolerate it. The more he could see how upset I was the harder his exposed cock got - while he laughed. Laughed
It wasn't long after he'd started that I lost it completely - and, believe me, the result was not a pretty sight! It was just as well my lying on that rubber rain-cape as it washes off easily, and fuck only knew what he'd do to me if I'd got my 'master' fired up with anger along with his amusement at my predicament. Talk about it being a day to remember!  Unbelievably, since he died I've missed terribly his ingenious, filthy-minded devilry - though I think you readers can appreciate why. 

Anyway, back to these three guys at top. I'd like to see the video of this. I bet they were prodded on their sensitive parts with those battery-operated sticks which deliver an adjustable electric shock. I'd have practically pissed myself watching them try to pull themselves away from being touched by the approaching instrument, and their inevitable writhing about helplessly on contact being made. Ha ha! 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment