Tuesday 15 September 2020

Stunner leading the buck-nakeds.

 

I managed to find the video which is the source of this still - then promptly lost it again. But I watched it all (I think it was about 45 minutes long) and was about this group of guys, all stark naked like this, engaged in various activities, mostly sport, ending in some team game (I was too engrossed in a certain person to notice what sport, or to recall it now), both sides being as birth-naked as they are in this 'warm-up' run. But my particular extra-keen interest was entirely focussed on watching this blonde guy, front left, leading the field, with such knock-me-out good looks as to be capable of cracking the camera lens. I was very satisfied indeed to find that the film's director obviously agreed as this blondie was the one which the camera followed most of the time whatever the guys as a whole were doing. It's not often that the mere sight of a blonde and clean-shaven guy stiffens my cock without my touching it, but this he succeeded in doing. And note that his own cock is of a more-than-satisfactory size, as it bounces up and down and swings this way and that, with his balls along the way of the run. I'd be very surprised indeed if no one else in this gang didn't proposition him at some point in the making of the film - which I've now got to start searching for again.

No comments:

Post a Comment